Bangladesh is a country in the group of least developed countries (LDC) which have per-capita income is 580 us dollars. To upgrade the position in the category of developed countries (DC), it is very essential to increase-per capita income above 900 us dollars. Bangladesh has area of land 1,47,570 sq.km where near about 160 million people are living that indicate most densely (1000 person/sq.km.) populated country in the world. Over population adversely affects the economic development and progress of a country. It creates problem of foods, Communication, Education, Housing, Health, Sanitation, Employment etc. But if we can provide training to our unskilled people through technical (Trade/Vocational) Course we may convert them into skilled workers and solve the unemployment problem and earn foreign currency also.
Bangladesh Technical board is authorized by parliament of our country to introduce control and develop (Board/Vocational) curriculum. In this regard BTEB has approved for Conducting Masonry and Rod binding course by the vocational institute. The Syllabus has been prepared as per present need in the job market.
- Cover procedures, processes, equipment and terminology employed in Mason and Rod binding along with related fields.
- Practice Masonry and Rod binding equipment and industrial safety rules & regulations.
- Provide the students with the basic and practical knowledge on Mason & Rod binding equipment.
- Stress the theory and practical application on all types concerned job.
- Ensure the theory and practical application on all types of Masonry and Rod binding works.
- Practice the theory and practical application on all types of civil constructions works.
- Provide the students with the ability to set up, maintain and operate all types of Masonry and Rod binding equipment. Develop idea and analyze darning & blue print of Mason & Rod binding plan.
- Emphasis the theory and practical application on all types of Masonry and Rod binding works.
- Study theory and practical application of Masonry and Rod binding procedure.
Course Outline :
Duration of Course
Total 360 hrs
6 day per week, per day 03 hours
Theory = 60 hrs
Theory =1hr, per lesson
Total=3hrs, per working day
Basic competency & English = 60 hrs
Entry Qualification :
- Minimum qualification of class Eight pass or JSC/JDC or equivalent
- Attendance in the class will be 85 %
Employment Opportunities :
Qualified field mason and rod binder may find lucrative jobs in following areas of marine/industrial establishment in Bangladesh as well as overseas employment market
- Self Employment
- Technical Education
- Repair and maintenance